...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quick Healthy Salmon Dish for Cathy




When someone came late for the feast, she can't have the celebration in full like she could just in time. As the host, we have to prepare again for a nice meal, equally or more amazingly. I do the honor by cooking a Salmon dish for Cathy. She's my sister's friend who came late for lunch.
She's cool! So it didn't matter how I spend effort for cooking. Absolutely! I am also excited to cook Salmon my way.So I had a slice of Salmon right from the fridge. Prepare it by sprinkling enough amount of Iodized salt.After that ,massaged a clove minced garlic and put chopped 6 leaves of basil on it , and sprinkled it with powdered black pepper to finish the marination .I imagined how it would taste when adding the ingridients one by one so not to overdo it.
In a Greasless Pan, I put butter, Just a little amount for a slice cooking. Had  low fire for that.And put the Marinated Salmon.a a!---I cooked it thru  low fire at first and when half cooked already, had it well done thru a medium fire. Approximately 10 to 12 minutes cooking.
Otherwise, if you want to try this dish your way,do either well done or half cooked. Just make sure that the meat is good to eat.
Your condiments for this is either lemon or whatever you want basta amazing.

Tada!ready to eat my friend...



















Let's name this dish--- uhmmmm... Cuca's Healthy Herb Salmon
Yey! huh! kakapagod magisip...

No comments:

Post a Comment