...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Resurrection Sunday full Lunch




We cook, friends came, we ate, we were happy and grateful!...























My sisters and I prepared good food this Sunday to celebrate Jesus Lordship. One of which is the Kish Lasagna cooked by Tin. She said the recipe came from someone in ADB (Asian Development Bank), It just spread out and we had it for a try. It's somewhat like a veggie Lasagna, the base was broccoli, spinach and mushroom, in a white sauce with less cheese in it. This is absolutely a no meat dish that's why it's a veggie type of foody. The taste was good, but I still prefer to eat the Meaty Lasagna. More tasty and fun.
Mars grilled Salmon.This was what made me full. I am not a fish lover but tasting this fish from Canada is a so winner type for me. It doesn't have a total fish taste at all, instead a milky and a soft on the tongue. I just Imagined if it melted on my tongue like a good description tells it.more good than Blue Marlin fish.hehehhe. Dipping it in a soy sauce or lemon alone and you're done!
The bread, lets talk about the bread. I discovered a bread to buy at Rustans. It's a country bread. Brownish because I guess it's a wheat bread, perfect for: side dishing for pasta, or just for hot chocolate, or balsamic vinegar for appetizing. We just had it for Lasagna, had cheese ball sliced and a nice wine to accompany the taste. Pats cooked Kaldereta.It sounds like fiesta...hehehe. I don't eat much of a saucy dish especially meat so I just ate a lil' just to taste. But all is good!
Maybe you wonder what I prepared for the lunch?Of course, I did the most critical part here. I had it all on the table.Well, an excuse because I had headache at that time.I help a little but significantly.
 Cathy came late, Tin's friend. She brought a choco caramel cake ( she forgot the title name..)from Cookie Korner of Rustans Shang. The taste was enormous too!

To assess, all it relieved my monstrous hunger..I thought of a nice siesta after. Cathy came,she was late for my Salmon story telling taste.To recap to her, I just cooked a Salmon in a different way; Buttery herbish styled dish. Check out later as I tell how it happened. Well, for the taste It was so nice, she concluded. charge it to me.heheheh joke lang...Actually my sis suggested too on how to cook it.
A happy heart again: for the food, for the sisters and friends, and an opportunity for the amazing experience again from God. So Thankful for Him for spicing my Sunday. His saving grace that totally free me from shouting how grateful I am. Truly, God is good! I wonder if He visited us and ate with us at that time? Yeah! He did.


No comments:

Post a Comment