...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

longing

I woke up early for lunch. It's Monday already. Another day to start the week.  Browsing my cellphone I got a message from Ric, well he is my one. He's in Manila, he said. Yup!,closer to me than  not usual. We don't see each other for quite sometime since we decided not to do so to prove that we are totally for each other and to prepare ourselves for the big responsibility ahead. That "quite sometime" is not so quite short to think. One year and a half is a tremendous longing if  I could imagine, But by the grace of God, He is keeping us for each other. Proving that it's already half time of our agreement. 9months ago that I last saw him, but from time to time we keep communicating for some reasons and sometimes to create reasons. hehehehe... funny to know but that's how it goes. Going back to his text message this morning, he said he misses me. I had an idea to ask him to visit me here in my house, So I asked although not a good Idea. well it just didn't work. We will  leave it to the 9 more months after when we are finally permitted to meet each other; more sweet, more overcoming, more rewarding, more faithful, more from God. Yes! longing and looking forward. As we say it, We may be far from each other practically yet God is bringing us closer through Him when we pray and obey what is right for both of us. God is faithful when your heart is right with Him.
 Longing with a smile....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ca! We have to trust Him in this amazing journey 'till we meet again...soon!
    May the Lord bring us near to Him as we obey Him day by day.

    ReplyDelete