...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Beautiful Saviour




Last fridayat the office as I worked till morning, I got bored and so sleepy, so I decided to listen to music. I typed in to my URL box the Youtube website.Having no new song in mind to select from, I remembered the " Beautiful Savior song by Casting Crowns", so, I typed in . I came across with this song.." Beautiful Saviour", I thought it was from the Casting Crowns as I listened to it initialy.Well, guess what?It was not. I don't sound disappointed upon listening to it. In fact, I discovered a new cool song for my ear for Jesus.Yey! I love this song. It refreshed me and helped me to stay awake because that time I was so sleepy at work. heheeh...This song is a feel good to my ear . I wonder why God surprises me with little things such as this, even I don't exactly request it to Him. God loves me so much to give what I need for the moment. A nice song for my ear. Just in time.
mababaw cgro pro ayos.sakto lng. I hope you will love this too...

I Love You Lord,. You're amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment