...

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Never give up!----An inspiring testimony from Nick Vujicic




His life inspires me as he respond to the purpose of the Lord in his life despite the circumstances. He's a miracle to everyone.
He said," There's no point in being completed in the outside when you are broken in the inside."

*He found that,"God can heal us without changing our circumstances."

Why?, He questioned God...
God answers, "Do you trust me?"

It's all up to us on how to respond to that...
I will say Yes...He will make me say Yes...
Thanks nick!..You inspire me.



John 9----1As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth.
2And His disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?"

3Jesus answered, "It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment