...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Innovating the Pambansang Pagkain--- Lucky Me Pancit Canton

Better than none, someone like me will resort to innovation when it's needed. Let's get serious on this...hehhehe.. There are circumstances in our lives that we need to stretch our imagination and creativity in building up better living amidst the unavoidable circumstances.

Lately, I often encounter a table finished from breakfast as I go home from work, without anything left for me to just eat out-rightly. As I looked at the scenario of disappointment, I initially found something to eat right thru the fridge, and stocks on the shelf. O girl! Need to work again over time just to eat, I complained to myself as I realize the need to cook so to eat before sleeping. No, I said to myself...I really need to eat before sleeping so not to disturb my sleep with groaning stomach. Over the shelf, I see 2 pack of Lucky Me Pancit Canton...The packaging states a chilimansi taste, and the graphic image is so inviting to cook.At least i was relieved of my disappointment on seeing them.That's why, If most of the people think that advertisement is no good,You're really wrong ...It pays off, we are influenced to purchase because of that.
Well going back...I planned to cook it...Thinking that it's plain and I will eat alike of a junkfood with a true instant and not so healthy to eat thingy. My imagination just popped in; resulting to act, to think of ways to make my Lucky Me Pancit Canton extraordinary to eat. I remembered that as I look inside the fridge there was a pack of Chopsuey vegetables, uncooked. In that pack of veggies are sliced: carrots,cabbage,sayote,broccoli,baguio beans and etc.basta gulay. I was kindda thinking to blend some of those veggies in my Lucky Me Pancit Canton..wohow!...sounds possible and compromising.A good possibility to compromise.
How will I do that?

I boiled some water for the pancit, as i waited. I sliced the veggies thinly so that it will be cooked quickly together witht the pancit for 3mins. Now, after the time,I drained everything in a strainer.The pancit and the veggies together are ready to be seasoned with the lucky me powder and oils. I mixed it. Bam! Everything was so extraordinary na talaga. I was so tremendously happy doing some innovation. This payed off my disappointment that morning.
The aroma of it was appetizing, and just gave me excitement eating it. Parang totoo, and healthy pa rin

Well, I would say.. We can be happy anytime, it's a choice. Stretch you imagination and give it a try to innovate....That is..








Chididi bap chibap! mwah! God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment